This article includes instructions on how to apply as well as details on the Mondeor High School application forms, both online and paper-based for admission in 2023/2024. It also includes links to download the Mondeor High School Application form and submit an online application.
For the 2023/2024 academic year, information about the Mondeor High School Application form and the prerequisites for admission into Grades 10 to 12 is provided in this article.
Prospective students for grades 10 to 12 who meet the required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
GUIDELINES FOR MONDEOR HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSION
For yearly programs, students must pre-register at the end of the current academic session for the next one (i.e. the following academic year). Admission registration fees must be paid in full in order to submit the admission form. For admission purposes, certain documents are required for your application to be successful. All of them will be listed below.
Procedure for Applying for Mondeor High School Admission
Kindly visit https://www.mondeorhighschool.co.za/Grade-9-10-11/ and get full admission guidelines. It is important to note the following:
- Application for entry into Grade 8 – 11 2023/2024 can be made by completing a Mondeor High School application form which can be gotten from the school.
ATTACHING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR MONDEOR HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSION
The relevant documents may be uploaded online OR attached to the application form. Applicants must send certified copies of all required documents to all of the schools they applied to if they are submitted in hard copy. If you have already uploaded your documents to the system, you do not need to send them to the school. If you can’t upload a document on the system, then only send it to the school.
MONDEOR HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATION FEE
In the application form, the application fee is specified. Ensure you complete your application accurately and correctly.
You will need to reapply during the following academic year if your Mondeor High School application for admission to study is not complete.
MONDEOR HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Proof of residence in the feeder area with one of the following:
- Rental agreement on the property you rent (6 months rental agreement) + Owner’s ID + Utility Bill
- Current water and lights account (original required)
- – If applying with work address – proof of employment on a company letterhead.
- – Identification documents of both parents / court appointed guardian. (Certified)
- – Legal proof of guardianship / foster care (if applicable)
- – Identification document (or birth certificate) of child. (Certified)
- – Recent passport sized photograph of the child.
- – Most recent report from the child’s school.
- – Clinic card.
NB: NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PROOF OF PAYMENT OF THE APPLICATION FEE
Mondeor High School Online Application Portal
To apply, kindly visit https://www.mondeorhighschool.co.za/