This article contains information on the South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) list of courses and their requirements for 2022/2023. Kindly check them below for more details.
As a prospective student or guardian seeking admission for yourself or your ward, it is necessary, you have a list of all the courses offered at South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) at your fingertips together with their requirements.
Therefore, it is pertinent that the general public know that studying at the school of your choice has been made easy as the South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) official list of courses is stated in this article below.
Checking this article is the right choice as you don’t need to look elsewhere, as your search for the South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) list of courses is over. Today is your lucky day as the courses stated in this article are the complete ones (both certificate and diploma courses) offered at this great institution.
SOUTH CAPE TVET COLLEGE (SC COLLEGE) LIST OF COURSES (CERTIFICATE/DIPLOMA)
Below is the full detail of all the courses offered at the South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE):
The National Certificate: Vocational or NC(V) is an alternative option to a Matric certificate. It is equivalent to a matric certificate but you develop practical skills and knowledge of the workplace. Once you have completed your National Certificate Vocational you can look for a job or apply to a university or college to do a;
- Higher Certificate programme at NQF level 5
- National Diploma at NQF level 6
- Bachelor’s Degree at level 7
Report 191 (N4-N6) Business Studies
The National N4 – N6 programme (NATED) is aimed at post matric students. The courses are aimed at encouraging self employment and at developing students in the practical component of the work environment.
These courses lead to a National N Diploma: after completing N6 theory in the classroom, students need to acquire 18 months of relevant, practical work experience, after which they can apply for the National Diploma.
National Introductory Certificate N4 Business Studies
- Business Management
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Human Resources Management
- Management Assistant
- Marketing Management
- Public Management
- Tourism Management
Report 191 (N1-N3) Engineering Studies
The N1 – N3 Engineering courses are aimed to address the high skills demand in the country. It is a more affordable study option for Learners who want to become artisans or wish to obtain their Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Boiler Making N1-N3;
- Electrical Engineering N1-N3.
- South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) Admission Requirements >>>
- South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) Student Portal >>>
- View South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) Prospectus in PDF >>>
- How to Access for South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) Online Application Forms >>>
- South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) Fee Structure >>>
- How to Check your South Cape TVET College (SC COLLEGE) Application Status >>>